- Introduction (Hardware, Software, Energy)
- Grateful Dead Playing in Parks
This blog is a follow-up to the USB Audio Cards blog. Here I evolve the discussion into using the Raspberry Pi W and one of the inexpensive, but good, USB cards. The W version has onboard wifi. I use it as an access point to interface with my phone over hotspot wifi which also provides the system with internet radio.
I have soldered the USB audio card terminals directly to the Raspberry Pi W board as shown in the below photo. A piece of paper is used between the two boards to help reduce any improper touching of the boards.
I have soldered the USB audio card terminals directly to the Raspberry Pi W board as shown in the below photo. A piece of paper is used between the two boards to help reduce any improper touching of the boards.
![]() |
| Raspberry Pi W with power cable and blue audio jack |
Using my Android phone, I enable the hotspot before
![]() |
| Tick tack box used to house the device. |
![]() |
| The project installed under car stereo into |
Good audio document https://www.raspberrypi.org/blog/how-to-play-sound-and-make-noise-with-your-raspberry-pi/




This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteWhen people search for easy account access and betting support, winbuzz login related information can be very helpful. The site presents deposit guidance, withdrawal steps, and cricket updates in one place so users can understand the process more quickly. That simple layout makes the platform easier to navigate and more comfortable to use. It also helps visitors explore how to get a Cricket ID for sports betting and casino sections through clear, readable support.
ReplyDelete